Job descriptionPRS is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to work in Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Employment Status: Full Time/Permanent – Average of 42 Hours Per Week working on a rolling rota of 4 days on 4 days off
A short description of the role:
The main purpose of the job is to provide a professional, comprehensive cleaning service to the client. The role will provide leadership, direction and support to the Security Supervisor & IFM Facilities Manager, ensuring that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained at all times. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a positive, “can-do” attitude to work and takes pride in themselves, the Centre, and the brand. They will communicate clearly and with confidence across all levels – clients, customers, tenants, and colleagues. They will demonstrate effective team leadership driving performance standards and actively seek continuous improvement with a strong team ethos.
The job role will include:
- total responsibility for managing the Cleaning service, recruiting, training and managing staff as required,
- updating and auditing cleaning related documentation,
- managing and updating the onsite rota,
- supporting the Security Supervisor in their absence,
- managing any contractors working onsite and reporting any issues,
- ensuring compliance with all fire and health and safety legislation,
- having monthly update meetings,
- manage and record monthly hours bank and completion of Payroll reports.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organisational and skills.
· Experience of working at a Cleaning Supervisor level – minimum of 2 years.
· 2 years customer service experience within a retail environment.
· Good people management skills.
· Have relevant Health & Safety qualifications (IOSH, NEBOSH, COSHH) as well as Fire Safety and Safe System of Work.
· Experience of working and building relationships with clients.
· Good IT literacy skills in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the clients and the IFM teams.
· Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
· The ability to be flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role.
· Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multitask with clear ability to focus on detail.
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
· Ability to demonstrate a passion for the IFM brand.
If you believe your skills and experience match what we are looking for we would like to hear from you.