Job description*** RECRUITING EXPERIENCED NIGHT CLEANING TEAM LEADERS – BASED IN BARROW IN FURNESS - £10.50 PER HOUR ***
Monday to Friday – 9pm – 6am – based on working 14th September to 9th October 2020
Safety footwear required.
Successful candidates will also undergo security vetting by the client.
The Company:- Our client is a leading Facility Management and property maintenance company delivering integrated Building and Facilities Management Services, to a number of prestigious clients across the UK.
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining the procedures, systems and resources necessary for delivering cleaning, grounds and waste services on site.
- Manage the teams to ensure the contracted services are delivered to the agreed contract specification and standards
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified
- Ensure a timely response to requests for additional or special cleans, agreeing customer requirements and costs if appropriate
- Take responsibility for managing and monitoring window cleaning contractor, to ensure service delivery
- Support Facilities Manager at regular contract review meetings with service contractors and suppliers
- Ensure all statutory, health and safety and environmental licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
- Ensure data is collated and monthly KPI reports are produced for presentation to the Facilities Manager
- Previous experience of supervising essential
- Excellent team management focusing on developing good customer focus
- Knowledge and experience of accommodation cleaning practices - holding a BICSc or NVQ level 3 qualification in cleaning will be an advantage
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Good IT skills including MS Office software
- Conduct regular team meetings
- Authorising and processing timesheets
- Raising quotes and organising purchase orders for extra works
- Managing HR issues with assistance from the Facilities Manager and Personnel Co-ordinator
- Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals.
- Smart and presentable
- Good communication skills and effective customer service approach
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.