Job descriptionUrgently seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer (ACS) to work on a mobile basis across the Fife, Edinburgh and central belt of Scotland.
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week paying circa £29k - £32kpa.
Our client is a leading Building Services, FM and Construction Firm with an eclectic portfolio and a superb reputation in the industry. A large part of the positive perception is due to their excellent working environments, low personnel turnover and a staff development ethos based on mutual trust and responsibility. We find recruiting for this company generates vast interest from operative to Director level.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
• To undertake heating/combustion installation/reactive repair works as issued within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met
• To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion installation works
• To undertake heating/combustion PPM works, within set time frames to ensure statutory compliance
• To undertake general HVAC installation including AHU's and fan coil units plus general plumbing duties
• To undertake heating/combustion improvement works as required
• To install new plant rooms and commercial boilers
To install pipework, pumps and valves
• Recognised Mechanical / Electrical Trade Apprenticeship
• ACS Commercial
• A full driving licence is essential for this role
• Willingness to complete plumbing tasks
• HVAC Control Systems
• Legionella Awareness
• Knowledge of the pressure system regulations
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.