Job descriptionUrgently seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on a mobile basis across the Fife area of Scotland.
Contract ongoing role paying up to 18/hr basic hours.
Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
• To undertake heating/combustion installation/reactive repair works as issued within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met
• To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion installation works
• To undertake heating/combustion PPM works, within set time frames to ensure statutory compliance
• To undertake general HVAC installation including AHU's and fan coil units plus general plumbing duties
• To undertake heating/combustion improvement works as required
• To install new plant rooms and commercial boilers
To install pipework, pumps and valves
• Recognised Mechanical Trade Apprenticeship
• ACS Commercial
• A full driving licence is essential for this role
• Willingness to complete plumbing tasks
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.