Job descriptionWe are recruiting for experienced heating / gas engineers with Commercial and Domestic ACS to work on a mobile basis across the Manchester area completing PPM and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding and boiler/controls to prestigious multiple-contracts. The plant room will cover both Commercial and domestic boilers.
Due to the nature of the sites the candidate will require an enhanced DBS
The role is a temporary to permanent position. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. £17.30/hr PAYE (circa 36k)
Detailed Commercial Gas Engineer description:
- provide heating and gas engineering support to large scale commercial, healthcare, educational and government facilities.
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to:
boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc...plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
The boilers will cover Commercial and domestic systems
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- complete major boiler re-wire and modernisation with BMS and heating control systems (if electrical 17th)
Gas Engineer Candidate Profile:
- Qualified Heating/Combustion/Gas Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) - willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.