Job descriptionExcellent opportunities with a national building services provider currently undergoing a nationwide recruitment program offering permanent roles to driven, pro-active and professional heating and gas engineers.
We are recruiting for experienced heating / gas engineers with Commercial and Domestic ACS to work on a mobile basis across the Newcastle area completing PPM and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding and boiler/controls to prestigious multiple-contracts.
The role is permanent paying 33-35k (dependant on experience and qualification level) including vehicle, overtime and call out. Standard Mon-Fri days
- Overtime available
- Pension option
- Employee recognition scheme
- In-house and extra qualification training available
- Vehicle can be used for personal use (if declared)
- provide heating and gas engineering support to large scale commercial, retail, social housing, educational, public houses, catering and government facilities.
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to:
boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc...plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
The boilers will cover Commercial and domestic systems
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- complete major boiler re-wire and modernisation with BMS and heating control systems (if electrical 17th)
- Qualified Heating/Combustion Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Domestic ACS
- Ideally LPG
- Catering is optional
- Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- Electrical knowledge is desirable but not essential
- experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) - willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
The client is a national provider of building servcies and workplace solutions to a vast portfolio of contracts and facilities. They have recently upgraded their recruitment and staff development schemes / ethos and are looking for driven, dedicated candidates to join their operational and support teams to assist and develop in the increasing growth of the company.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.