Job descriptionPRS are working with a prestigious building services business based in the West Midlands who are looking to recuit an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the Midlands.
ROLE: Commercial Gas Engineer
LOCATION: Mobile Role Covering the West Midlands
SALARY: £38,000 ( plus van, fuel card, PDA, private healthcare, Overtime paid at time and two thirds )
You will be carrying out a mixture of PPM and reactive maintenance in a variety of commercial buildings with the majority being Schools and office blocks. Due to the nature of the contract you would need to be able to pass a DBS check prior to commencing.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Commercial Gas Engineer are:
• To undertake heating/combustion maintenance reactive repair works as issued within set time frames to ensure client expectations are met
• To proactively identify and undertake heating/combustion maintenance works (reactive works not yet identified by the client)
• To undertake heating/combustion PPM works, within set time frames to ensure statutory compliance
• To undertake heating/combustion improvement works as required
• Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding
• To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of all plant room equipment
• Maintain stock control systems as directed
• Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas
• Carry out on call duties as part of a rota
• To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately
• Significant previous experience in a similar service environment
• Must be flexible in their approach to work
• ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas
• (Domestic Gas qualifications CCN1, CEN1, CPA1)
• (Commercial Gas qualifications CIGA1, COCN1, CBHP1, ICPN1, TPCP1A)
• A full driving licence is essential for this role
This is an immediate requirement and interviews are being held ASAP. Please follow the onscreen intructions to apply for the role.