Job descriptionPRS are recruiting for an experienced combustion / gas engineer with Commercial ACS to work on a mobile basis across the West Midlands area completing PPM and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding and boiler/controls to prestigious multiple-contracts.
The role is a permanent position. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. Up to 37-42k depending on experience and qualification level. Van supplied plus plenty of overtime.
25 days hol from the start ( PLUS all statutory holidays )with the option to purchase up to 5 more
4% matched pension
8-5 Monday – Friday
Call outs – frequency TBC
Detailed Commercial Gas Engineer description:
- provide heating and gas engineering support to large scale commercial, healthcare, educational and government facilities.
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to:
boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc...plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
The boilers will cover Commercial and domestic systems
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- complete major boiler re-wire and modernisation with BMS and heating control systems (if electrical 17th)
Gas Engineer Candidate Profile:
- Qualified Heating/Combustion/Gas Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) - willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
-ideally multiskilled such as F-Gas and/or electrical certificates
-valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.