Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced combustion / gas engineer with Commercial ACS to work on a mobile basis across the Liverpool area completing PPM and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding and boiler/controls to prestigious governmental portfolio.
The role is a permanent position
Salary up to £38k for the right candidate with strong demonstrable experience in Commercial Gas and Heating Maintenance as a Mobile Engineer
Fully Managed Vehicle provided
Tablet & Phone
DC Pension – 3% 5%
25 days Annual leave + Stats and option to buy 5 days
Annual PDR & Continuous personal development at the forefront of the business ideology
All Trade Competency renewals are paid for
Great working Team environment
Commercial Gas Engineer description:
- provide heating and gas engineering support to large scale educational and government facilities.
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to:
boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc...plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
The boilers will cover Commercial and domestic systems
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- AHU and fan coil general maintenance
Gas Engineer Candidate Profile:
- Qualified Heating/Combustion/Gas Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) - willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
-be able to complete a DBS etc.
-valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.