Job descriptionCommercial Gas Engineer
Up to £34,000 per annum plus van, fuel card and overtime
Permanent opportunity for an East Midlands based commercial gas engineer, to carry out PPM and Reactive Activities to a variety of commercial premises in Leicestershire. This is a stable role, working very local, for one of the countries biggest building services maintenance providers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, CCN1, CENWAT
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and installations.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Comprehensive knowledge, both domestic and commercial of most major manufactures i.e. Valliant Powermatic, Riello, Broag, Combat, Ambi-Rad, Ideal, Potterton, Nu Way and Worcester etc.
- Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Good plumbing skills
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills, flexible approach to work/Clients’ requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
- Gas Safe registered
- Full UK driving licence
To apply to this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.