Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced combustion / gas engineer with Commercial ACS to work on a mobile basis across the Manchester area completing PPM and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding and boiler/controls to prestigious governmental portfolio.
The role is a permanent position. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. Up to 36k basic depending on experience and qualification level.
Van supplied plus plenty of overtime.
25 days hol from the start plus statutory with the option to purchase more
All local (Greater Manchester) work/travel
Call outs – frequency TBC
Detailed Commercial Gas Engineer description:
- provide heating and gas engineering support to large scale educational and government facilities.
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to:
boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc...plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
The boilers will cover Commercial and domestic systems
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- AHU and fan coil general maintenance
Gas Engineer Candidate Profile:
- Qualified Heating/Combustion/Gas Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) - willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
-be able to complete a DBS etc.
-valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.