Job descriptionAbout the role
The Commercial manager will be responsible for the delivery of the budgeted financial performance, through the accurate analyse of processes and information. To provide exemplary commercial management of the Contract; developing, maintaining and controlling commercial processes in line with our management systems and procedures in conjunction with the Commercial and Finance Teams.
• Manage existing contracts, reviewing and completing contract amendments and liaising with clients
• Manage all commercial procedures including compensation events, early warning notices, chargeable works and payment applications
• Manage cost value reports, supply chain processes, procurement and controls are in place to ensure compliance meets the required standard.
• Manage the strategic risk, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
• Ensure the FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with the contract and achieve savings where possible.
• Ensure all services and facilities are available within the contract specifications to the most cost effective and efficient manner
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge and Experience:
• Qualification in business administration, QS, finance or similar field desirable
• Successful work experience as a Commercial Manager or another relevant role
• Experience of working with NEC3 contracts is essential
• Knowledge of performance reporting and financial/ budgeting processes
• Experience of working with PFI contracts is an advantage although not essential
• Excellent commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mind-set
• Competent knowledge of IT packages
• Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.