Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a commercial plumber / pipefitter to work on a new build commercial facility in St Helier In Jersey. The role will involve the 1st, 2nd and final fix and will also cover fitting all water feed, cold and hot water, pipework, services and drainage on the facility plus room fittings such as toilets, radiators and sinks etc.
Flights and accommodation all paid for by client.
The plumber role is temporary – initially for a period before Christmas then potentially 2nd phase after Christmas
Monday to Friday 9-10 hours per day. Day work. Paying between £17 - £22 / hour basic depending on pay method.
Plumber / Pipefitter duties will include:
· Installation of pipework, radiators, pumps, valves, water services, flow and returns etc. Also fitting sinks, toilets etc.
· Liaison with other engineers on site
· Complete the project within allotted timescale
· Work from technical drawings
- Must be a fully qualified Plumber
Requires CSCS minimum
- Experience of large scale installations
- Experience of project works
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.