Job descriptionDue to significant growth PRS Manchester now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Recruitment Consultant to head up a busy commercial desk in Manchester. Excellent basic salary and competitive commission scheme, 4-day week and lots of other benefits. Salary negotiable DOE, OTE £45k uncapped
Are you an Experienced Recruitment Consultant who loves doing New Business? Do you also have an entrepreneurial mindset and like the flexibility of working from home? Great!
We are looking for someone to join our Manchester team who can grow an already busy desk and target the Northern region for new opportunities
If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading.
In the last 20 years PRS Recruitment has successfully established a strong business relationship with most of the top companies in the HVAC, FM and Built Environment in London and across the UK. PRS also has a working relationship with most SME’s, Start-ups, Engineering consultancies, project companies and most industry affiliated partners.
Our team consists of a mix of people from all walks of lives and different levels of experience. A fun bunch who enjoy a good laugh and are driven by success.
· This person would need to have worked the Northern Regions or would have strong business development skills.
· You would be great at building relationships with hiring managers and with candidates
Besides working with a supportive and collaborative team you can also expect the following:
· A competitive basic salary & negotiable commission structure
· 4-day work week scheme and WFH schedule
· A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
· Monthly & quarterly team incentives
· Birthday’s off
· Charity day, season ticket travel loan
· Cycle to work scheme
· Breakfast club
· Personalised development plan
· Friday casual day and early finish
· Best in class IT and CRM working platforms
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Sue Gaffney, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 976 7331 or 07534 176 216