Job descriptionJob Title: Compliance Administrator
Location: Oxford, OX3 7LE
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Working hours: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday
Do you live near Oxford? Are you an experienced Administrator with a proven background and knowledge of CAFM system?
PRS are delighted to support are nationally recognised client in their search for a Compliance Administrator to be based on site in Oxford, OX3 are. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:00 with then annual salary of £25,000.
This is a permanent position available immediately.
The successful candidate will have a DBS certificate or willing to obtain one.
The responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of compliance within the contracts to ensure that all buildings operate and are maintained in accordance with all requirements, are compliant with relevant legislation and in line with requirements.
- Monitoring contract compliance performance and identify future compliance activities
- Assisting with the production of detailed and accurate reports on compliance.
- Identifying and tracking planned maintenance activities and ensure documented evidence is received and held on file.
- Assisting with audit preparation and delivery (external and internal).
- Coordinating the record keeping process
- Develop close working relationships with the operational team, subcontractor parties and support functions to ensure that the contract is effectively delivered.
If you are looking for a new opportunity within this sector, apply today!