Job description******* Connection Co-ordinator - Engineering Graduates Needed *********
Are you an immediately available engineering graduate looking for an exciting new role?
We are currently looking for recently graduated engineers to join an exciting project in the southwest of London, this is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in with a huge player in the Facilities Management and Building services sector.
This is an ongoing contract, which will lead to a permanent position. This opportunity will get you a foot in the door to start your engineering career.
As a Connection Co-ordinator your duties will include:
- Following a pre-written work schedule on commercial retail units
- Looking over retail units to ensure all utility connections are completed correctly and witnessed.
- Commissioning of these services and signed off for compliance purposes.
- Follow a routine procedure document, fully prepared by the company.
- To work directly with the Project Manager and sub-contractors to be the conduit with the retail client.
Working Hours: 7:30 – 16:00 Mon – Fri
Day rate of £160-180