Job descriptionPRS Southampton are currently supporting a nationally recognised FM client in their search for a Contract Administrator to provide support on one of their key account sites in Abingdon.
As a Contract Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the Contract Manager in their effort to maintain and exceed expectations on the account. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining Shift Rota's (inc Holiday and Absence tracking)
- Raising Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Receiving Customer queries and ensuring their enquiry is resolved within SLA
- Providing ad hoc support to other areas on the contract, including Front of House cover
- Reporting on the account KPI's so live tasks can be managed
- Liaising with the Contract Manager with feedback regarding areas for improvement
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, apply today!