Job descriptionJob Title: Contract Administrator
Location: Abingdon, OX14 3DB
Salary: £22,800 per year
Working hours: 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Do you live near Abingdon? Are you an experienced Administrator with a Facilities Management background?
PRS Southampton are currently supporting a nationally recognised FM client in their search for a Contract Administrator to provide support on one of their key account sites in Abingdon.
The working hours will be 8am until 4:30, working Monday to Friday for £22,800 salary per year.
As a Contract Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the Contract Manager in their effort to maintain and exceed expectations on the account. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining excellent client relationships, contracts and client records
- Dealing with engineers and subcontractors
- Raising purchase orders, timesheet entries and invoices when required
- Allocating of works to engineers
- Maintaining Shift Rota's (inc Holiday and Absence tracking)
- Receiving Customer queries and ensuring their enquiry is resolved
- Providing ad hoc support to other areas on the contract, including Front of House cover
- Accurately input information onto systems and databases
A successful candidate will have understanding of and experience with System Data Management within a CAFM environment.
This is a progressive position where the successful candidate will have an ambitious and forward thinking approach to their work.
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, apply today!