Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Technical Contract Manager in the Facilities Management / Maintenance sector, to provide control and management of multiple site maintenance operations in the Yorkshire and North West regions. Based form Leeds the position will be managing the M&E/HVAC building services on commercial facilities across the region. Permanent position paying up to 45k plus package.
Contract Manager Description:
• Working alongside the Operations Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure contractual compliance whilst maintaining the business reputation and credibility
• Taking full profit and loss responsibility for this national contract
• Building long term relationships with client
• Providing timely, accurate and concise reports to client and line management
• Developing and supporting contract, providing the client with the maximum range of M&E, Building Services products and services to suit the account
• Supporting the strategic budget planning in liaison with the Area Manager and Finance Team for their specific portfolio within the business
• Supporting and operating alongside the Operations Manager and Business Development Team to develop new accounts/contracts, adding engineering expertise and knowledge to support tender bids
• Liaising with and supporting the Health & Safety (SHE) Manager in developing and delivering a robust SHE policy to all accounts/contracts
• Developing the self-performance element of the Specialist Service Mobile Business Team, eliminating the need for using sub-contractors where at all possible. Managing the PPM and Reactive maintenance operations.
• Have experience in a Contract Manager / Supervisory related role, with a technical background.
• Financial experience of managing portfolio's in excess of £1M (Mobile Contracts) / £2M (Static Sites)
• Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills in a client facing environment
• Experience of working within and managing / supervising within mobile / static site operations
• Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
• ONC / NVQ3 in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
• NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.