Job descriptionTechnical Contract Manager (Hybrid Working)
£50,000 - £56,000 + £5,100 Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Progression and Career Development
One of the largest FM providers are currently looking at recruiting a Technical Contract Manager to oversee a cluster of buildings within the City of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced supervisor making their first step into management or an experienced contract manager that is interested in working for a successful business unit.
- Responsible for the contract management of the staff, operation and maintenance of all services, project works and Building performance.
- Daily management of the Engineering team including compliance with disciplinary processes and procedures.
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- To direct, instruct and manage all staff under their control as well as SSP’s ensuring compliance with working practices.
- To complete the weekly operations report to the client and attend weekly operations meeting, client meetings as requested, in conjunction with the client.
- To conduct regular reviews of operating procedures making recommendations for improvement with appropriate working practices and emergency/contingency procedures within the critical systems.
- To ensure that all staff within their control are conversant with the operation and control of critical and noncritical systems installed within the portfolio.
- To ensure quality is maintained throughout the facilities.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence.
- Working with other Operations Managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
- Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
- £50,000 - £56,000 Basic Salary
- £5,100 Car Allowance
- 20% Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hybrid Working