Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced hard/technical services contract manager to work on multi contract public and private sector facilities across the North West. The position will be to manage all HVAC and M&E maintenance and hard facilities management across the estates. The role is a permanent position paying circa 45k basic, plus 4k car allowance (net), healthcare insurance scheme, competitive pension 2 to 1 matched with company limit of 10%, 35 days hol inc stat.
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Purpose: Reporting to the Account Manager, the position of Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of M&E building services and Hard FM contract operations, supplier performance and delivery, in collaboration with the client. The Contracts Manager will also be responsible for monitoring service performance, P&L responsibility, site liaison, contractual adherence, identifying cost savings and unlocking the value.
• coordinate and manage all Building services operations on a multi-site contracts
- manage all PPM and reactive maintenance schedules
- plan and implement small works projects
- liaise and oversee all sub-contractor operations
• Provide ad hoc analysis to support the business improvement initiatives.
• Identify cost saving opportunities and mobilise initiatives to unlock the value.
• Review service performance of service partners across the corporate portfolio; identifying areas where improvement is required and developing action plans.
• Provide escalation point for resolution of service performance.
- Monitor and control SLA agreements and evaluate KPI and contract progress
- Hold responsibility for P&L levels and commercial initiatives
• Develop strong relationships with the Finance Team, Facility and Site Directors, Operational Team and Operational Managers.
• Establish and maintain an expert knowledge of the commercial arrangements in place across the supply chain
• Support Sourcing in establishing robust contracts with suppliers as part of the tender process.
• Assistance in mobilisation of new contracts.
• Works closely with the Performance Team
• Assistance to the Compliance Team to ensure that all service providers are statutory and contractually compliant.
• Ownership of any supplier aged debt issues.
• Participate with Operations Teams, in reviewing and challenging ongoing service and commercial performance from service partners through regular reviews and unlock additional value creation at an operational/tactical level.
• Continuous review of contracts and identification risks and opportunities.
• Provide ad hoc support to the Senior Contracts Manager as required.
• Support planning and implementation of the budget and revised forecasts
- experience in multi-site contract management
- hold a building services engineering background (M&E, HVAC, etc...)
- to have operated with full P&L responsibility and be commercially driven
- ideally to have worked in Healthcare environments but not essential
- to be highly flexible and mobile, to ensure a presence is maintain on sites spread across a large area.
• Experience in Performance Management systems and their application to the Building Services/FM industry
• Intermediate IT skills
• Strong customer services skills and experience
• Service oriented attitude combined with innovative thinking
• Background in Building Services and Hard FM
• An able negotiator with an ability to deal equally with junior and senior staff alike, to be firm in ensuring protocols are adhered to.
• Self motivated, resourceful, able to work as part of a team.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.