Job descriptionContract Manager – Regional / Mobile
South & SW London
£55,000 + Car Allowance
We are pleased to be working with this specialist Hard FM services delivery contract who operate in the NHS portfolio estate sector for their role of Contract Manager. In the role of Contract Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of Hard Services to a number of NHS properties including PPM and reactive works, across a portfolio of health centres covering the South and West of London.
Duties of the role:
- To lead, manage, report and be responsible for all asset and property services required under the suite of hard FM contracts and in full accordance with the contract method statement across 18 NHS properties in Greater London.
- To be the principle point of contact for key personnel at each Health Centre and the associated Tenant Representative to communicate any matters or concerns relating to the delivery of service, performance, maintenance activities and works progress.
- To ensure the effective management of Health & Safety by all subcontractors including ensuring suitable resources are available and in place along with managing and coordinating the reporting of all Health & Safety matters
- To carry out quality reviews/audits of works performed by the operatives and specialist subcontractors followed by any necessary remedial actions.
- Lead and effectively manage those operational matters in full accordance with the FMA Operational & Estate Management Services such as but not necessarily limited to:
- Monthly Performance Reporting
- FM performance & compliance
- Site inspections and reporting
- Minor variations
- Contract Review, Building User Group and Water Safety meetings
- Damage and vandalism
- Defect Management
- To liaise with Technical Manager, Contract Coordination, Helpdesk, Lifecycle and H&S compliance teams to ensure compliance with all contract obligations and produce accurate reports to support with analysis and delivery of the relevant contract
- Ensure the operation of the helpdesk is effective and compliant in accordance with the LIFTCo approved Call Categorisation Protocol.
- Produce a monthly written report for each portfolio health centre, utilising the agreed format and delivering as prescribed in the FMA inclusive of monthly Payment Mechanism reporting, management and mitigation of all potential deductions, Service Failure Points and Facility Deduction Percentages
- To make sure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner; whilst simultaneously considering all health and safety legislation
Experience & Attributes
- Experience operating in the PFI/PPP FM sector with a demonstrable track record of directly managing multi-site portfolios within a large and complex estate is essential, preferably within a healthcare or similar PPP/PFI environment
- Experience of working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements
- Working within a Hard FM performance regime including understanding complex Payment Mechanisms incorporating Service Failure Points & Deductions.
- Implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to monitor Hard FM Services to ensure compliance with contractual documents
- Knowledge and understanding of Hard FM CAFM and Helpdesk software packages
- Project management and supply chain management experience
- HNC/HND or equivalent relevant qualification in a building or engineering discipline
- Relevant experience in a contractual or commercial related discipline
- PPP/PFI Experience
- Hold or be working towards a professional membership, such as BIFM or similar
- Completion of IOSH training