Job descriptionContract Manager
West London & Surrey
£55,000 to £58,000 + £5,000 Car / Allowance
PRS are working with one of our largest clients in their recruitment for an experienced Contract Manager, for someone with a strong Hard Services and technical background. The Contract Manager we are recruiting for must have a strong hard services background and industry recognised qualification (Mechanical or Electrical) and will have progressed from being on the tools previously.
The role includes:
- To be accountable for the financial performance of the contract, ensuring personnel manage the contract to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- To ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Technical and SHEQ processes and client requirements.
- To review monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the portfolio director as necessary.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across the stakeholder groups.
- To establish, operate and maintain procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services.
- To ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are carried out in accordance with the maintenance specification and documented in real time using the CAFM system.
- To ensure that plant fault and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order. In accordance with the delegated authority with the applicable contract or authorised by the client.
- To review the interface with third party suppliers and sub-contractors.
- To be on call as part of the clients on call management team.
- To maintain commercial understanding of the client contractual deliverables across all services.
- To work with operational management to develop performance measurement and improvement objectives in line with business plan through positive collaboration
- To drive successful contract negotiations and business improvement initiatives
- To attend and deliver monthly contract performance meetings with the customer and demonstrate agreed actions have been undertaken satisfactory.
- To understand and meet customer requirements, utilising various feedback mechanisms to enhance service delivery.
- To drive profit improvement through both sales generation and cost saving initiatives in a collaborative manner with the operations teams.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must have a recognised hard services industry qualification.
- Must have previous contract management experience.
- Experience of using a CAFM system to manage engineering team
- Must have a full clean drivers’ licence.
- Able to build on client relationship
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be available to participate in an out of hours standby rota.
What is on offer?
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 2 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/ individual training, and personalized support programmes