Job descriptionMy client is a very well-known facilities management company in the heart of London, and they are looking for a Contract Support Specialist to and come and join their buzzing team.
Overview of the role
To provide day to day administrative support for all operational, commercial, and financial aspects of a contract or portfolio of contracts. In addition to the site-specific delivery, you will also be required to support the central functions with month-end and end of financial year deadlines and reporting.
- Commercial Aspects: Work closely with the commercial team and contract manager to gain a full understanding of the contractual obligations from ourselves and the customer
- Admin & Reporting: Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including PPMs, Helpdesk tasks and time-sheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines
- Meetings: Attend client meetings and where necessary work closely with the service delivery team and other colleagues to resolve requests and issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Financial Performance: Work closely with the contract manager to support all WIP processes relating to the contract and coordinate any additional costs as necessary relating to suppliers or subcontractors
- Invoicing: Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing in a timely and accurate manner
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional service standards to meet Vertex & service partner expectations when supporting the management team in resolving operational difficulties
- Learning & Development: Take responsibility for your own learning and development activities supported by your line manager and the Performance & Development Review.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive solution driven mindset
- Ability to demonstrate logical processes, with good analytical skills and judgement and initiative
- Accurate and clear written communication & information sharing skills
- Strong team working ethic
- Ability to prioritise and perform under pressure whilst achieving strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and demonstrates initiative
- Demonstrable competence of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Demonstrable experience in similar customer facing or service provider role.
- Working Knowledge of Vicinitee
- Working Knowledge of Concept, Concept Evolution or other CAFM system
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Understanding of business and financial transactions
- Flexible approach to working
- Experience communicating with engineers, assigning and managing active tasks
- Previous experience in a Contract Support or similar role
- Math & English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Recognised Business Administration Qualification (Certificate/Diploma)
- AAT, ACCA or CIMA Qualification
- Educated to Degree Level (or working towards)
- Industry Relevant Professional Qualifications