Job descriptionJob Title: Contract Support
Area: West London
Maximo exp desirable
Location: Leicester Square Main base
Regional Travel (Every so often-Expenses Paid)
The Lead Contract Support role will require close liaison with the resident Account/Contract Manager, engineers and external client contacts in order to process all paperwork ensuring that the client’s sites receive a professional and accurate service.
Key Responsibilities :
• Dealing with day to day enquiries from maintenance team and clients.
• Producing financial and statistical reports for contract portfolio.
• Working closely with the Account/Contract Manager by ensuring the following responsibilities are carried out in a timely fashion.
• Raising work orders for new contracts / jobs / quotes.
• Raising purchase orders and placing orders for engineers / sub-contractors.
• Raising and closing monthly PPMS.
• Completing all paperwork for monthly billing.
• Supervision off all WIP for the contract portfolio ensuring that invoices are produced in a timely manner.
• Submitting weekly financial minutes/updates to the Building Services BUC.
• Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date.
• Processing timesheets / job sheets / expenses weekly.
• Logging holiday, sickness for team engineers.
• Day to day admin including photocopying, filing etc.
• Annual archiving of client files.
• Management and supervision of the other members of the Admin team (where employed) and overseeing the Helpdesk.
• Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
• Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain prices and delivery.
• Cover of the Helpdesk.
• Requesting sub-contractor maintenance quotations, negotiating prices and placing of annual orders.
• Scheduling all sub-contractor maintenance visits, extra woks and call outs.
• Ensuring that all documentation is received from sub-contractors with regards to Health & Safety and Company Legislation.
• Maintaining of the site sub-contractor records and Log Book System.
• Ensuring that SLA’s are achieved and reporting of statistics back to the client.
• Maintain a spread sheet of job numbers, detailing respective purchase orders and tracking of costs.
• Preparation of client monthly/quarterly/annual reports and internal monthly Contract Review report.