Job descriptionJob Title: Contract Support Administrator
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Do you live near Southampton?
Do you have a strong Administrative background?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Southampton, Hampshire
PRS are currently looking for a Contract Support Administrator to be based on their clients site. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working as an Administrator on various computer systems such as Finance systems and reactive maintenance systems. You will be uploading quotes, logging hazard reports, raising PO’s, responding to helpdesk emails and general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate would come from either a Facilities Management or basic finance background and have strong administrative and interpersonal skills. Training will be given, so the candidate must be willing to learn, be able to apply themselves and be eager to progress.
The site has free parking and the company offer lots of career progression and a lovely company culture.
The role is available due to the current Contract Support administrator being promoted.
The ideal candidate would need to be very local to site or have their own transport as travelling to site via public transport and be a bit difficult.
To provide exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract. In order to be successful in the role it is key that the Contract Support understands procedures, processes and operates them to the required standards.
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and company financial savings targets are maximised.
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers.
- Compiling of the Contract Review Business Unit pack
- Conducting supplier surveys on MySupplier
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
- Site inductions
- Helpdesk: including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing of reactive calls on desired system.
- Continually develop systems to maximise efficiency benefits for the customer and company.
- Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews.
- Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Chasing of debt to keep within contractual terms
- Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders
- Policy and procedure compliance
- Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
- Comprehensive spend tracking
- Weekly report submission to include WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
- Reporting on In Scope and Out of Scope works
- Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result.
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements
- Reporting and management of work management system
- Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
- Subcontractor reviews
- Log books compliance
- Maintain eLogbooks
- Organising training for the team
- Updating of the team attendance planner
- Arranging agency cover and submitting hours on portal
- Culture carrier and promotes best practice
- Obtaining supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
- Maintaining the stationery supply
- Reception cover if applicable
- Updating Portals as and when required
- Constantly improve quality, service and efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications required
- Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Highly computer literate
- IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills.
- Capable of working in a matrix environment.
- A basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments.
- Been a part of a high-performing team.
- Customer focus skills with a passion for customer service.
- Effective communication skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
- Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level or degree (or equivalent)
- Formal training in the use of Excel, Word and presentation software packages
- Understands the requirements of operating in a contract environment.
- Previous experience of a service industry role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX.
- All details are provided for guidance only; they do not necessarily limit the responsibilities and accountabilities of the job. Full details of employment terms are provided within offers of employment, and appropriate policies within the Company.