Job descriptionMy client is seeking an experienced Contract Support Administrator based in Aberdeen on a static basis working for a National FM provider. This is a permanent role, paying up to £24k pa for the ideal candidate, working Monday - Friday 40.00 hours per week
Main duties as the Contracts Support Admin are
Responsible for allocation of tasks to in-house labour pool , sub-contractors and in-country partners ensuring:
· Processes and procedures are followed
· All legislative requirements adhered to
· Work effectively within the agreed client contract and established SLA's
· Ensure that tight deadlines are consistently met
· Planning and allocation of tasks to technical team, subcontractors or supervisors or in-country partners.
· Raising of POs to sub-contractors and suppliers in the UK
· Liaise with facilities supervisors, technical team and sub-contractors to ensure all PPM's are closed out within SLA.
· Liaise with facilities supervisors, technical team and sub-contractors to ensure that complete, up to date and accurate PPM and Statutory works/inspection records of all plant maintained are readily available, up to date and accurate at all times.
· Ensure all reactive works/calls are responded to and completed within agreed priority timescales.
· Liaise with supervisors & HSE Manager to ensure all planned and reactive maintenance works carried out have risk assessments and method statements in place and signed off prior to works taking place.
· Ensure that appropriate feedback is given to all stake holders prior to on-site visits and that no contractors or maintenance workers arrive on site unannounced.
· Daily monitoring of active jobs ensuring that appropriate plans or escalations are in place to ensure that all jobs are closed out in real time by technical team and within contract SLAs.
- Proven record of communicating with customers/clients
- Proven track record of consistently working to deadlines
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in very reactive environment
- Experience with planning work schedules
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.