Job descriptionJob Title: Contract Support
Location: Farnborough, GU14
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm
Do you live near Farnborough? Do you have proven experience in Contract Support, Admin and/or Financial roles?
PRS are delighted to support our nationally recognised client in their search for a Contract Support based on site in Farnborough.
The ideal candidate will be confident, have good attention to detail, work well in a team as well as on their own initiative.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with 1 hour lunch.
The salary is £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and updating office boards, hazard, training and competency reports, eLogbooks and PPE
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner/shift calendar
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly, processing overtimes
- Maintain people records (new starters, leavers, absence and any changes in staff)
- Communicate effectively and maintain/build relationships with internal and external customers
- Plan and arrange subcontractor call outs, maintenance, visits, delivery of materials
- Creating monthly customer reports with Contract Manager
- Create/raise jobs and accurate POs in a timely manner
- Regularly review and process invoices