Job descriptionJob Title: Contract Support Administrator
Location: Hybrid; Newbury/WFH
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
PRS are currently looking for a Contract Support Administrator. After completing the training on site in Newbury, you will have an option to work 2 or 3 days from home and the rest from the Newbury office.
The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working on various computer systems such as Finance systems and reactive maintenance systems. You will be uploading quotes, logging hazard reports, raising PO’s, responding to helpdesk emails and general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate would have strong administrative and interpersonal skills, be proactive, organized and able to stick to deadlines. Training will be given, so the candidate must be willing to learn, be able to apply themselves and be eager to progress.
The site has free parking and the company offer lots of career progression and a lovely company culture.
This role is very varied and dynamic; the duties will include:
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract manager/subcontractors.
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Run and review P&Ls Monthly and influence P&L result.
- Run and review WIP reports at least weekly.
- Run open purchase order report weekly and review all open orders
- Run and review Debt report weekly.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice “better buying” is in place.
- Ensure systems (e.g. Ariba, Webquote) are in use and kept updated.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain notice boards (including QHSE).
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks
- Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting.
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems (e.g. Ariba
All details are provided for guidance only; they do not necessarily limit the responsibilities and accountabilities of the job. Full details of employment terms are provided within offers of employment, and appropriate policies within the Company.