Job descriptionPRS Southampton are excited to be working with our nationally recognised client in their search for a Contract Support Administrator.
This will be a perfect opportunity for a Senior Administrator with a Property/Facilities background.
As a Contract Support Administrator you will be responsible for:
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
- Correspondence and filing
- Minutes of meetings
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Updating of electronic records
- Material ordering & Subcontractor’s administration
- Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
- Production of valuations and presentation of results
- Quote logging and processing
- Collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
- To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes.
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to end client.
If this is the role for you, apply today.