Job descriptionOur client is looking for a driven and experienced contracts administrator / helpdesk to provide support to the back office for a busy and growing Building Services company in the Wigan area. This is a temporary - permanent role starting ASAP, £9.74ph + holiday pay – based on 37.50 hours per week Monday to Friday working 8.30 - 17.00 (1 unpaid lunch)
Day to day duties will include
· Dealing with day to day enquiries from subcontractors and clients
· Raising Work Orders for new contracts / jobs / quotes
· Raising Purchase Orders and placing orders for engineers, sub-contractors
· Raising and closing monthly PPMs
· Processing timesheets / job sheets and liaising with and supporting contract managers
Ideally the individual will meet the following criteria:
- have previous helpdesk experience
- be familiar with FM, Building Services or maintenance sector operations
- be willing to work "hands-on" and complete general administrative duties
- be a self starter, with a drive to create an efficient back office support system
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.