Job descriptionJob Title: Control and Logistics Coordinator
Location: Southampton, SO15
Salary: £25,000- £27,000
Hours: 08:00- 16:00 Mon- Fri
- Work is allocated from managerial levels and technical guidance is available.
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained for the receipt & management of tobacco products to satisfy our licence.
- Routine stock checks are conducted and recorded to maintain an accurate audit trail and ensure stock management policy is adhered to.
- Preparation of samples to be exported from site to external stakeholders
- Coordinating delivery of raw materials to manufacturing areas from both on-site and off-site warehouse locations, ensuring samples are manufactured to plan
- Ensure the correct disposal of all tobacco products is completed with all customs procedures followed and accurate documentation.
- Work is conducted using principles of ‘Best Practice’.
- Continual Improvement: support the development of new working procedures, methods or working practices for management approval as a result of a problem or challenges defined by management, guidance from Technical Specialists is available.
- Support/contribute to the generation of external reports and audit records/findings, publications and presentations.
- Planning – daily and weekly workload to support current projects/activities.
- Understands and applies their responsibilities under the EH&S policy, HMR&C compliance and Records Management procedure.
- Will coach/train users of the stock management system.
- Supporting teamwork across the Manufacturing Department is vital to the success of the team and a flexible working approach is required.
- Support the identification and implementation of continual improvement.