Job descriptionControls & Instrumentation Technician
£36,000 per annum plus benefits
We are recruiting for a C&I Technician, to be based on site in Steavanage, working for a Hard FM provider. You will be one of 3 C&I Techs on site, ensuring the continuation of a first class service to the client.
Key duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Understanding of Beamex & CMX with experience of use is desirable
- Understanding of GxP is desirable
- Pharma experience is desirable
- Provision of a comprehensive Control and Instrumentation service, to the whole site
- Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment
- Raising and issuing Calibration Exception Reports where situations that deviate from the expected and found during maintenance activities on qualified equipment, systems and utilities, which could affect product quality
- First line diagnostics and planning of the required remedial work
- Recognise spares requirements, order spares and make stock items as necessary
- Ensure suitability of test and measurement equipment and updating as necessary
- Installation of new instrumentation
- Initiate assets/PPMs for new equipment when required to do so
- Identify new works e.g. small projects to ensure for continual improvement and operation
- Provide and maintain a good level of communication within department and customer
- Small project management when directed to do so
On offer is a permanent position paying a salary of up to £36,000 per annum depending on experience, 25 days annual leave plus stats and other benefits.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.