Job descriptionWe are recruiting for 40 Covid Marshalls to work at a site in the Hertfordshire. You will be provided with full Head to Toe PPE and will be responsible for dealing with members of the public with regards to assisting them at the site, directing them, issuing tests and paperwork and helping answer any questions. This is a temporary role until Christmas 2020, ideally you will have a basic DBS or be willing to undergo one.
Flexible working depending on your circumstances, two shifts available:
12 hour day / 7am - 7pm shift
12 hour day / 9am - 9pm
For this role you will need to have the following experience
- Working with members of the public
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Ability to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
- Willingness to work outside
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required
You will not be administering any tests, you will just be distributing the testing packs for the patient to self-administer in a secure environment.
We are looking for 40 applicants with immediate start across the two locations.