Job descriptionWe are currently on the look for a Covid site Manager to take on a position on a site in Leeds to supervise and manage a team of Covid marshals and testers and to ensure Covid regulations are adhered to.
The position will be on a temporary basis beginning 12th April and running till June.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday - 8:00 - 13:00 and paying between £15 - £20 Ph.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring site is set up and ready for operations each day
- Opening and closing site each day
- Managing staff rotas
- Maintaining cleaning protocols and managing site health and safety
- Escalating risk issues as required
- Communicate timings and targets
- Ensure clinical governance and supervision across the site are maintained
- Ideally previous experience in Anti- Covid operations and environments or Covid testing and supervisory positions
- Experience and Gravitas to lead multi-faceted teams in a fast changing environment
- Background in testing processes is preferred but not essential
- Problem solver and decisiveness
- Well organised
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you feel the above is of interest and is well suited to you.