Job descriptionI am working with a leading Engineering firm based in the heart of London, they are doing extremely well at the moment and I have a great role available with them.
This role is heavily designed based and they will be looking for someone with Auto CAD and/or Revit.
The ideal candidate will come from Commercial and/or Critical environment.
Mission Critical Team Leader
· London, UK
· Get exposure to varied project deliverables
· Key role delivering high profile projects
About the Position
In this full-time permanent position, the candidate will lead the Mission Critical team in the London office.
The Mission Critical Team Leader is responsible for managing their medium sized team and establishing a strong market presence and client following.
They will be responsible for Business processes and delivery as defined by the businesses framework and performance objectives. This key role is responsible for managing stakeholders and clients concerned with project delivery and to manage team resources
To be successful in this role you will have:
· A Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline
· Experience and be qualified in the field of Mission Critical design and delivery.
· Demonstrable experience writing specifications, controls software or commissioning.
· Site experience of building services solutions appropriate for Mission Critical projects.
Ideally you will have...
· Ability to effectively communicate with clients.
· Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines.
· Highly developed verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to exercise substantial initiative and high-level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives.
· Well-developed problem-solving skills.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.