Job descriptionI am delighted to be working on behalf of my client recruiting for the role of Critical Technical Operations Manager working in the Pharmaceutical sector.
The role will be to support the Site Safety, Health and Environment teams and activities.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Critical Building Services background. You must have management experience and be comfortable overseeing a large team of engineers.
It is also desirable that you have a strong technical background with a formal apprenticeship completed within an engineering or electrical domain.
- To lead and develop the maintenance team, ensuring that all staff members are competent and trained to undertake any task provided to them
- To develop a managed and cost effective maintenance programme or the site services buildings, plant, systems and equipment.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and customers
- Project manage Small works, including negotiation of contracts, tenders and assuring best values at all times and adherence to budgets.
- Identify training and development needs for all staff and suppliers and assess competencies
- Held a Hard Services Account Manager role with 5 years’ experience in building services in similar role managing teams.
- NVQ, City & Guilds or ONC Electrical or HVAC qualification.
- IOSH Managing Safety or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate good communication & engagement skills.
- Proactive, self-starter, energetic
- Three years proven experience of managing an engineering team
- Experience leading multi-site team’s. Including internal and external resources.
- Experience of appointing and managing contractors.
- Practical experience of managing and maintaining H&S, COSHH and associated compliance records.
- Experience of managing a maintenance budget.
- Detailed knowledge of setting up and operating Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule.
- Maintenance and H&S Audits
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible benefits available (retail discounts, reduced gym memberships etc)
- Pension schemes
- Cycle scheme