Job descriptionSite Operative / Banksman is required to manage the process of vehicles tipping on site is required.
This role will focus predominately on inspecting loads being delivered to the site & Directing vehicles
Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable. Although not essential as additional training will be provided.
SALARY: £11.00 per hour
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Site Operative / Vehicle Banksman is required to manage the process of vehicles tipping on site.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Site Operative / Load Inspector & Vehicle Banksman:
- To take charge of and safely direct all vehicles coming on to the site
- Ensure that all loads are free from contamination and direct fellow colleagues to assist in this process
- Completing paperwork to ensure that all vehicles are logged and wood grades highlighted
- Liaise with contractors team to highlight any issues
- Be compliant with site health & safety procedures on site.
As the Site Operative / Vehicle Banksman you will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to work within a small team
- Able to work unsupervised
- Good attention to detail
- To be able to take charge and show authority
- CSCS Card