Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor based in Newcastle – Paying £9.30 per hour.
This is a contract role running to end of November 2021.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
Customer Service Advisors are part of a wider Customer Service team providing comprehensive advice and information on a range of services via all contact channels e.g. telephone, face to face and other electronic channels.
You will be expected to provide support for a range of internal and external customers, providing first contact resolution and taking ownership of customer’s enquiries.
The post holder will work within and actively promote customer service standards, acting as an ambassador for Customer Services.
Primary Accountabilities and Deliverables:
• To effectively manage and respond to all enquires and communication via all contact channels e.g. telephone, post, email, face to face, and digital methods.
• To provide advice and information on a range of services as required
• Promotion of self – serve channels
• To receive, process and issue applications for services
• To signpost customers to other services and events
• To receive and process complaints, comments or suggestions ensuring these are resolved, where possible, at first point of contact or escalate through agreed processes
• To process payments, be responsible for cash handling and maintaining accurate records adhering to all financial and audit requirements.
• To adhere to established procedures for each service request.
• Adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction and drive service efficiencies.
• To assist in the supervision and maintenance of day-to-day processes and routines to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective customer service function.
• Assisting in service development and continuous improvement projects and activities.
• Maintaining personal development, training and awareness and take personal responsibility for own development by highlighting any gaps to the relevant team leader or manager
• Be able to work to a high standard of accuracy that ensures prompt, efficient and effective service delivery.
• Undertake day-to-day administrative, financial and support service routines as required
• Good general education with a minimum of 4 GCSE at Grade C or above including Maths and English, or the equivalent, and/or able to demonstrate relevant experience and capability
• Good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
• Possesses a recognised Customer Service qualification e.g. NVQ, ICS
• Experience in providing help, advice and information in a customer service environment
• Experience of gathering organising and managing information
• Experience of financial and administrative routines
• Experience of working in a team and in a performance management culture
• Experience of working with a wide range of ICT systems including Microsoft Office
• Experience of payment routines and financial systems
• Experience of using a range of associated business systems e.g. Contact Management, Customer Relationship Management, workforce Management
• Experience of working across different channels e.g. telephone and face to face
• Experience of supporting project work, activities and continuous improvement
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.