Job descriptionProperty Data Analyst
PRS are looking for a Property Data Analyst. You will be working in an office in Westminster ensuring systems are kept up to date. As the Property Data Analyst, you will be analysing data and will be the support for the management team by reporting across the client portfolios. You will think on your feet, and this will show through your reactive nature.
As you are the Property Data Analyst, you will need to have experience managing a commercial property and must have worked in a client facing role. You will have experience maintaining accurate records and dealing with data quality.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Maintain data quality and accurate records across the property management database.
- Manage the end-to-end data change control process
- Interpret lease and legal documents to update systems
- Own and pull together management reports from a wide range of sources
- Variance analysis
- Produce ad hoc analysis of lease and property data
- Exception reporting
- Carry out regular data audits
- Work collaboratively with the facilities managers, building managers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury team
Values & Behaviour
- Exhibition of Values- Avoid Ambiguity, Appreciative, Adventurous, Authentic and Accountable
- Self-Management by showing initiative, being proactive and meeting deadlines
- Embrace Change
- Be proactive and flexible to implement change in required areas.
- Great service delivery including working in partnership with internal and external individuals and good communication both written and verbally
- Achieve Results and Prioritise Work
- Innovative Solutions and Problem Solving
- Develop the team and be willing to Learn
- Proven experience maintaining accurate records and data quality
- Excellent Excel skills - including pivot tables, charts and formulas (vlookups, if statements etc)
- Experience with variance analysis and spotting errors in data
- Knowledge of property management systems (Tramps preferable)
- Some knowledge of SQL, SSRS, Power BI a bonus