Job descriptionData Centre Manager
PRS are pleased to be working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of a Data Centre Manager for their site in Hertfordshire. We are recruiting for a Manager to run the data centre contract providing the hard services within this site, ensuring the critical services are maintained and an exceptional standard of client service is delivered.
The successful candidate will ideally come from an engineer/supervisor background within data centres or critical environments, and can demonstrate recent successes at delivering a high quality contract on behalf of their client.
Duties of the role include:
· Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers.
· Work closely with the Contract Support to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
· Provide leadership, and ensuring the planned development of the contract, to ensure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
· Support the Helpdesk in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
· Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level, leading to development of the contract to increase the portfolio/contract responsibilities.
· Meet with clients to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings where required.
· Ensure the contract meets healthy and safety working conditions.
· Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
· Provide Weekly Flash reports for each contract to the appropriate client and internal manager/s, where appropriate
· Working with Senior Management to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
· Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
· Oversee PPM planning schedules for sites.
· Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and HVCA SFG20.
· Responsible for the return of PPM and work related documentation.
· Risk Management.
· Man Management/Team Development.
· Ensure the contract is staffed by fully competent teams, taking direct responsibility for the appointment of Engineers, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
· Financial Management –Full ownership of P&L, Debt and WIP
· Disciplinary and Conflict management.
· Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
· Responsible for the fast and effective procurement of materials and services.
· Produce dilapidation reports.
· Provide Operational reports monthly and as requested.
· Ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender
· Proactively source additional works and raise quotations.
· Provide technical support where required to engineers, helpdesk and clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a challenging and rewarding contract, delivering a high-class service, and to push yourself to succeed. To apply for this role please submit your CV and we will respond to you.