Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a data centre based in Enfield. The ideal candidate will need to have worked in either critical or banking environments in the past and be confident in working by themselves. They will need to be a skilled electrical engineer holding an 18th edition qualification. This client is looking for an engineer with a great attitude and passion for their work. They massively support promoting within the team, this company provides great training to ensure you get to where you want to go in your career.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards
- Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspect electrical services, plant and systems.
- Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Generator tests
- Testing motors, starters and general maintenance of AHU’S/FCU’S etc
- 18th edition
- Ideally completed an electrical apprenticeship
- Ideally have in date HV certificate or knowledge of working with HV (high voltage)City and Guilds 236 or 2330
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems (tap testing, basic plumbing, cooling towers, pumps, motors etc)
- Guilds 236 or 2330
Perks of the Role:
- Free Parking
- Overtime - 20 Compulsory days adding to an extra £8,000 per year.
- Room for progression to a shift leader position
This is a great opportunity for an engineer looking to take the next steps in their career and work for one of the biggest maintenance providers in the market.
Please get in touch for more details.