Job descriptionOur client is looking for a Date centre M&E Engineer, To manage and undertake all PPM routines and reactive attendances of Building Services Mechanical and Electrical equipment at the designated client site.
· Receive electronically PPM instructions from the Concept system and undertake all maintenance tasks in accordance with these instructions.
· Supervise the conduct of specialist sub-contractors and issue Safe System of Work documentation such as LOTO and PTW. Also monitor performance of any sub-contracted works.
· Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client’s information and approval.
· Be able to undertake any diagnostic analysis that the whole system may require.
· Undertake a visual condition inspection of all installed equipment and submit a written report of any items that appear to jeopardize any aspects of reliability.
· Enter into dialogue with the Client’s representative to ensure there are no outstanding issues and also to ensure the overall quality of service delivery.
· Carry out general maintenance and good housekeeping practices and plant room cleaning to ensure that the life expectancy of all installed equipment is maximized.
· Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established.
· Participate in Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working and other Environmental issues to ensure total compliance with Imtech Inviron’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy. Report any omissions or risks that might compromise a Safe Working Environment.
· Attend to all reasonable emergency call-out requests as speedily as possible and maintain good communications with the Client with the progress of all outstanding works.
· Make recommendations to the Contract Manager on matters concerning continuous improvement and “adding value” that may improve the productivity, costs, quality of service delivery etc. of all work for which the Company has a responsibility.
· Complete all Imtech Inviron maintenance tasks as generated by Imtech Inviron Helpdesk
· Complete as and when necessary any breakdowns.
· Ensure plant areas Imtech Inviron are responsible for are always clean and tidy.
· Respond to clients requests promptly.
· Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to assist the Business with other duties as appropriate.
- Experienced Data Centre M&E Engineer with understanding of critical system interdependence.
- Electrical – Repair of power & lighting, minor Installations works
- Mechanical – Cooling systems & fire systems