Job descriptionA leading maintenance service provider is seeking a dynamic individual for the Contract manager position at their West London based new data centre..
The data centre operator is building a number of new data centre locations, so now is a great time to join the maintenance service provider, and the data centre environment continues to grow year on year.
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers and contracts meet H&S conditions.
- Work closely with the Contract Support to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Provide leadership, and ensuring the planned development of the contract, to ensure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level, leading to development of the contract to increase the portfolio/contract responsibilities.
- Meet with clients to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings where required
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
- Provide Weekly Flash reports for each contract to the appropriate client and internal manager/s, where appropriate
- Working with Senior Management to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Oversee PPM planning schedules for sites.
- Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and HVCA SFG20.
- Responsible for the return of PPM and work related documentation.
- Risk Management.
- Man Management/Team Development.
- Ensure the contract is staffed by fully competent teams, taking direct responsibility for the appointment of Engineers, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Financial Management –Full ownership of P&L, Debt and WIP
- Disciplinary and Conflict management.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Responsible for the fast and effective procurement of materials and services.
- Produce dilapidation reports.
- Provide Operational reports monthly and as requested.
- Ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender
- Proactively source additional works and raise quotations.