Job descriptionMechanical Shift Engineer - £43K - Canary Wharf
Our client is looking for an Mechanical Shift Engineer to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works to all Mechanical systems within a Data Centre site based in Canary Wharf, Docklands.
Mechanical Engineers must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of all Mechanical systems on site and have confidence to fault find working alone and good communication skills to report findings. The successful candidate will be required to work a Continental Shift Pattern.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance task
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- HVAC plant
- VAV - VRV
- PAT Testing
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge