Job descriptionData Centre Project Site Supervisor - Frankfurt, Germany
PRS are delighted to announce that we have multiple positions in Germany that we are actively recruiting for on behalf of our major Data Centre End User/Operator client.
Data Centre Project Site Supervisor
This is an excellent opportunity for a data centre professional to work directly for an End User/Operator as part of their on-site critical infrastructure team as the Data Centre Project Site Supervisor. The focus of this role is to manage day to day activities on site (Contractors, Quality, Standards, Health & Safety, etc.) and support the Project Managers in achieving their targets/goals.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to communicate in German to a high level (Speaking, Reading & Writing) as management of the sub-contractors is a key part of this role.
- Provide sub-contractor supervision
- Support Project Managers across multiple simultaneous work streams
- Assist Project Managers in monitoring project progress against the project programme.
- Provide supervision in multiple site locations when required
- Liaise between the Project Managers and working parties
- Assist in problem solving to facilitate the smooth delivery of the project
- Implementation of site inspections/audits and completion of the relevant checklists.
- Monitor and inspect the quality of work to ensure high standards are achieved.
- Management of snagging if/where required.
- Undertake site inductions if/where required.
- Manage isolations, access, and compliance by communicating and working with the on-site facilities and operational teams
- Review & understand Ensure contractor Risk Assessments & Method Statements are reviewed, understood and adhered to by all working parties
- Implement and complete MOP's (Method of procedure documents)
- Carry out Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Deliver H&S Toolbox talks as/when required
- Ensure that all the company Health & Safety (H&S) policies are up to date and carried out with with no exceptions
- Carry out H&S monitoring and record results throughout the project/works
- Ensure that technical standards ,set by the company, for the quality of work carried out by sub-contractors are met
- Ensure sub-contractor performance is monitored and captured.
- Manage permits to work and working at height permits.
- Complete and compile project paperwork.
- Ensure CDM regulation compliance.
- Complete and issue update reporting where required.
- 3+ years’ experience of sub-contractor management/supervision within the data centre industry.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Health & Safety at work - Regulations, requirements and standards.
- Good level of German language (both written and verbal).
- Technical background - hands-on experience working in Data Centres preferred.
- Knowledge and practical experience working with Data Centre M&E infrastructure is advantageous.
- Undergo security vetting as/when required.
Please feel free to reach out to discuss more about this position or for other data centre opportunities that we have in the DACH region.
#datacentre #datacenter #hyperscale #ITinfrastructure #datacentrum #serverraum #rechenzentrum #rechenzentren