Job descriptionData Centre Shift Engineer
Salary: £40k + overtime
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading facilities critical engineering contractors. My client is a well-established & globally recognised leader within their industry.
We are currently looking for a permanent Data Centre Engineer in the Bedfordshire area. You will be responsible for the repair of power & lighting as well as some minor Installations works. In addition to this, you will be expected to carry out proactive and reactive maintenance on the cooling and fire systems.
Daily duties will include:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance checks
- Maintenance of various systems
- Fault finding & repairs
- Complete reactive repair tasks
- Undertake any tasks as designated by the Contract Manager or representative
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s
Requirements for role:
- Strong Engineering background (Mechanical or Electrical
- Must be Level 3 qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- F Gas qualified would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
This is a permanent position paying up to £40,000 per annum. The package includes company pension scheme, private health insurance provided and more.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’