Job descriptionJob Title: Shift Engineer
Salary: £36.5k (plus shift allowance)
Do you live near Aldermaston?
Do you have experience as a Shift Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Shift Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Aldermaston. As a Shift Engineer you will ensure the shift engineering team consistently deliver a 100% PPM completion rate each month. Implement fault diagnosis of critical plant and equipment and to ensure that the clients SLA is always met. Accurately reporting all completed work orders via CMMS, including use of any critical spares/stock items used during these tasks. You will make sure that all sub-contractors who come in work up to their highest standard. Also to Maintain water systems.
Hours - 42.5 per week. Continental shift patten – 12 hour shifts
The right candidate must have:
• Previous experience working in an electrical or mechanical installation in a maintenance/Appointed Person role
• Serveda full technical apprenticeship and holds a technical qualification as an engineer(C&G, BTEC ONC/HNC etc).
• Good understanding of HV/LV distribution systems
• Knowledge of BMS / SCADA
• Valid UK driving license.
• The individual must be willing to undergo DV security clearance
• L8 – desirable
• Data Centre experience - desirable
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!