Job descriptionJob Title: Shift Engineer
Salary: £40k - £42k
Do you live near Reading?
Do you have experience as a Shift Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Shift Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Reading. As a Shift Engineer you will carry out PPMs and reactive works to critical plants, you will manage site engineers emergencies within critical environments. You will be responsible for making sure sub-contractors are working to their highest standard for the client
Hours – Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, 40 hours per week.
The right candidate must have:
• Electrical Engineer / City & Guilds – Electrical
• With a technical qualification such as BTEC, ONC or City & Guilds, or equivalent ideally with a mechanical or electrical apprenticeship – or significant experience
• Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
• Experience of working in a Data Centre Environment
• HVAP - current or expired
• Desirable - Air Conditioning qualifications
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!