Job descriptionJob Title: Data Centre Shift Leader
Do you live near Aldermaston?
Do you have experience as a Data Centre Shift Leader?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Data Centre Shift Leader to work with one of our clients based in Aldermaston. As a Data Centre Shift Leader, you will be responsible for the PPM and reactive tasks, ensuring the shift engineering team consistently deliver a 100% PPM completion rate each month. You will also implement and lead fault diagnosis of critical plant and equipment, to ensure that the clients SLA is always met. Accurately reporting all completed work orders via CMMS, including use of any critical spares/stock items used during these tasks.
This is a Monday - Friday role; 12 hour Rotating Shift
The right candidate must have:
· Previous experience working in an electrical or mechanical installation in a maintenance/Appointed Person role, ideally within a critical environment. eg MOD, manufacturing, hospital or Data centre.
· Basic knowledge of UPS, electrical & mechanical systems, cooling plant.
· Served a full technical apprenticeship or holds a technical qualification as an engineer (C&G, BTEC ONC/HNC etc).
· Good understanding of HV/LV distribution systems
· Knowledge of BMS / SCADA
· Valid UK driving license.
· The individual must be willing to undergo DV security clearance
· Previous supervisory experience
· Advanced knowledge of fire alarm systems, Building Management Systems, Cooling plant, SCADA, UPS, Generators and L8 Legionella prevention
· Ability to take on the role of Competent Person (electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person Controller.
· Experience in the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry
· Electrical knowledge, qualifications and experience (HV/LV)
· L8 Certification
· IPAF License
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!